Join your friends for the best and most meaningful week of the year!
Meet teens from across North America | Relax in a beautiful Hotel
Explore your Jewish heritage in creative and engaging ways!
Open only to teens in public or non-denominational private schools, Grades 9-12
Travel provided from Albany & Rochester
Event Details listed below the flyer.
1. Payment & Custodial Waivers are required to participate in this event. Please use the registration email you received to submit both of those on our website. Feel free to be in touch with any questions.
If you are meeting us there, please be at the Ocean Place Resort, Long Branch, NJ, by 4:00 PM on Wednesday. Pick up on Sunday is at 11:00 AM.
The CT van will pick up at the following times (locations sent out via email):
(Van Contact: Michal Azizollahoff) * Please pack in soft-sided luggage
Hartford: Wednesday: 11:30 AM, Sunday: 3:30 PM
New Haven: Wednesday: 12:30 PM, Sunday: 2:00 PM
The Upstate bus will pick up at the following times and locations:
(Bus Contact: Sarah Gold)
Rochester: Wednesday: 8:45 AM, Sunday: 6:00 PM
Albany: Wednesday: 12:30 PM, Sunday: 2:00 PM
3. Emergency Contacts
We will be staying at the Ocean Place Resort, Long Branch, NJ. The number for the hotel is 1-800-411-6493.
For anything that may come up while your child is at the event, you can reach Devora Weinstock.
4. Packing List:
- Bag lunch for the trip down on Wednesday
- Comfortable clothing for 4 days
- Nicer clothes for Friday night & Shabbat day
- Warm jacket
- Pajamas, toiletries, & anything else you may need!
- Boys: Please bring a kippah and tefillin, if you have
NCSYers are expected to participate in all parts of the event and program, and keep to the guidelines & expectations laid out at the event and listed below.
NCSY has a zero tolerance policy for any inappropriate behavior, as determined by our standards of conduct and the senior staff. Please refer to the NCSY event policies here.