1. Payment is due upon registration. Please pay on our website or contact us to arrange a payment plan this week.
2. A signed custodial waiver is required to attend this event. Please print and sign the waiver linked here and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. BUS DETAILS
West Hartford: HHNE
Picking up Friday at 1:15 PM
Dropping off Sunday at 1:30 PM
Albany - CBAJ
Picking up Friday at 12:30 PM
Dropping of Sunday at 2:30 PM
Monticello van - please reach out for details.
Rochester - Beth Sholom
Picking up Friday at 8:00 AM
Dropping of Sunday at 7:00 PM
If you are being dropped off at Congregation Agudath Sholom, please arrive by 3:15 PM on Friday, and pick up at 11:30 AM on Sunday.
4. Packing List
- Packed lunch for the bus on Friday
- Nice clothes for Friday night and Shabbat day (Boys- long pants and button down or polo shirt, Girls - dress or skirt and top)
- Comfortable clothes for activities on Saturday night and Sunday
- Warm Coat
- Comfortable shoes for walking on Shabbat
- Boys- Kippah & tefillin, if you have
- Change for tzedakah
5. Please note that we have zero-tolerance policy for any illegal, offensive, or inappropriate behavior as determined by our standards of conduct and the Regional Director. Please refer to our NCSY Shabbaton Participant policies for more details.
If you have any questions about the standards of behavior, please be in touch with Devora Weinstock, email@example.com
6. We advise that you not bring any valuable items. NCSY is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.