Please help us to avoid unnecessary costs that could be used for events, scholarships, and more programming by reading our cancellation and refund policy.
- All events must be paid for, or have a payment plan arranged with our office, within 14 days of the event.
- There are no refunds for cancellations within 7 days of the event
- Please contact Devorah Aroesty-Cohen to discuss your financial aid needs. Financial aid is limited and on a first-come basis for qualified participants. 617-332-6279, email@example.com
Regional Shabbatons in Communities
- In order to participate in any part of a Regional Shabbaton being hosted in a community, ALL teens must sign up and arrange payment in advance of the deadline
- Teens who sign up may request roommates, but all housing assignments will be arranged by local and Regional NCSY staff and communicated to teen participants only when they arrive for the shabbaton
- Hosts may request teens to stay in their house. They will get final info of how many teens 1 week before the event, along with the exact names of staff staying with them. We will not be able to provide a final list of teen names until the day of the event, unless arranged in advance.
- Chapter Staff will serve as the contact for all hosts before and during the Regional Shabbaton
Full list of NCSY Standards can be found here. By attending our events, you or your teen agree to follow these standards and guidelines.